Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

awsm

I loved this game so much. it took me a second on the first level to figure out what I was supposed to do since I didnt read the instructions, lol. The 'just give up' level was hilarious.

Substitute Substitute

Too short

It was cool, but i was very disappointed when it ended. it was way too short. you should have at least gave the option to keep going past the win point.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

W00T!!!1!

This is THE single most awesomest game ever uploaded to a web server. It makes my flash skills seem so freaking minuscule that I want to go cut myself in the corner of my room. After I beat this game though...

Btw, you should add b0unc3 and psybot's songs. Tellus lullaby would kick ass on here.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Lolz!

Awesome! the only reason i found today go get my lazy ass out of my desk chair! And you used one of ParagonX9's Songs! KICKASS!!!!!!!
I do wish there were a couple more objects to pop, but other than that i feel like such a flash noob now

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

GAY!

This was retarted! It didn't teach you shit about action scripting! it just said "copy this code" and didn't even tell you what the code did! ACTION SCRIPTING TUTORIAL 1 KICKED ASS, THIS ONE JUST SUCKED BALLS!

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

Hells yes

Before this i was a simple flash noob, now i have created 3 games that have ranked top on the scores for a week. Well, not really, but i will someday. Thanks for the help!

Betty Flashes! Betty Flashes!

So-SO

it was ok...

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

WATCH DESKTOPS OF THE FUTURE TOO OF DIE!

If you havent also seen Desktops of da future go see it after this of ill come kill you!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

FREAKIN AWSOME!

I loved cursores of the future and decided to check this one out too. FREAKIN AWSOME!

Demonic Courtship dressup Demonic Courtship dressup

Pretty good

It was alot better than most of this sort of games